31 days of LIVING in transition :: the bungee {day 4}

04 October 2011

I love Simple Mom. There, I said it. So sue me. I'm continually grateful for the internet and the ability to cross virtual paths with people who have travelled (or are in the midst of) a similar real-life path. Hence, my affection for Tsh.

Tsh has been practicing the art of living in transition for awhile now, I think, and I'm humbled by her thoughts, her actions, and her optimism. Her most recent post - written from a country she loves but no longer calls home - hit me in the painful places. A good kind of pain; more like a love jab. More like a "just get on with it already!" kick in the butt.

IMG_8115

Today, I'm linking to her because she says it so much better than I could. And because I hope, I wish, I pray that my attitude would be one of gratefulness and praise, no matter where I find myself or how brief it might be.
See, transitioning from one thing to another is like crossing a bridge. You’re in between two worlds, moving in one direction, and in order to make it to the other side, you need to temporarily hover over deep water, as frightening as it may seem for a bit.
Read the whole article here.

The River Into Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS