Busy bees

05 April 2011

I'm sitting here at the coffee shop trying to get my thoughts all lined up nicely in a row for a hefty load of talks/studies/presentations I/we are giving this week. It's missions conference time and we are not want for opportunities to share about our lives and work in Ireland.

So what's the problem, you ask? Well, like before, all I've got on my nice word document page is "Ireland". And nothing else. There's so much to say, share, pray for, hope for... I honestly have no idea where to start or how to shape the ideas for a week's worth of gatherings.

Help?

Also, where the heck did March go?

AND my coffee's gone.

1 comment:

  1. Totally and completely get you here. I spent most of last week staring at that blank page. God does good work with blank pages though. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS