how about some cute kiddo pics?

26 April 2011

Tuesday mornings are typically my morning to drop the girl off at school, go to Weight Watchers (yep, I just outed myself - boom!), and set up shop in Starbucks to read or write or surf or do any old thing that is unlikely to happen with the wee lad running around with drool spewing forth. I really want to write something brilliant and humbling and inspiring, but I'm running low on ideas... maybe because Facebook Fast for Lent is over and it's back to sucking my brain of creative energy... 


So in lieu of all that jazz, here are some snazzy pics of the little Hs in their Easter best:

IMG_8244

IMG_8251

IMG_8262

IMG_8266
I am utterly unable to tell of all the ways we are blessed by our church in downtown Kansas City... this little pic, of the boy worshipping with us, is just a snippet of the awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Are you going to write about the facebook fast? How is it to be back? Will it change how you interact with these mediums? Please share!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS