De-cluttering the soul

30 March 2011

If you're at all familiar with me or this-here blog, you know that lately I've been a bit overwhelmed with clutter... mind clutter, soul clutter, household clutter... you name it, I'm cluttered. So today, armed with a Barnes & Noble gift card and a couple of hours to myself (thanks to the dear husband who took both wee ones to Home Depot), I was able to pick up Organized Simplicity.

I've been following author Tsh Oxenreider's blog for awhile over at SimpleMom.net, felt kinship with her overseas journeys and admired her ability to nest wherever it is she found herself and her family. The nesting part has never come naturally to me, either near or far, but I know the type of home I long to create for my family: a simple, creative expression of love and security. I'm anxious to dive into this book and learn a new thing or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS