Happy Friday Autumn Eve!

21 September 2012

So, as you can see, I maybe redesigned the blog a little bit. Still not entirely sure I'm happy with it, but when I get stressed, I procrastinate. And when I procrastinate, I mess with design stuff. Turns out, graphic design has changed a lot in the, oh, 11 YEARS(!!!) since I graduated college. Thankfully the paste and cut shortcut buttons remain the same.

Let me know what you think. Anything else you want to the see on the blog? Not a fan of the colours? Does the background make you dizzy? (I picked it specifically because it reminded me of our bathroom floor tiles in our first Chicago apartment. Strange, much?)

Oh, and tomorrow AUTUMN arrives! And then it's October! And then I may or may not be participating in the 31 Days of... challenge again. I'm fine-tuning some things, but I'll give you a hint as to what it might look like:


Happy Friday Autumn Eve, everybody! How are you celebrating?

2 comments:

  1. I think your blog redesign looks great! And I am going to be participating in 31 Days as well. I am a little nervous, but I really want to do it.

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS