Margin, boundaries & breathing room

19 August 2012

As you can see, I've been messing around here a little bit. This is what happens when I'm overwhelmed with things (namely things I should be writing about, but somehow can't)... I move things around, play with design, add white space. I guess you could say it's my own version of therapy: adding margin, finding boundaries, making breathing room. 

Or maybe I'll just buy a premade template off Etsy.

But now, in honour of these last few hours of summertime, we're going to our happy place: Loose Park in the city. Maybe we'll see you there.

shot_1344264035258.jpg

So how do you find margin, boundaries or breathing room? I could really use some pointers!

1 comment:

  1. Just this very title "Margins, boundaries & breathing room" made my heart leap. One thing I've tried lately is to do NOTHING for 10 minutes a day. Just to sit there, relax and realize I don't have to be productive every minute. I haven't been able to "force" myself to do nothing every single day, but I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS