- The older kids being in school.
- Meeting my mom and sis downtown for lunch.
- Parents and siblings and nephews.
- River Market Farmers Market.
- Visiting old friends.
- Watching American football with my dad.
- Settling down for a few months.
- Seeing (and using) some of our very own furniture.
- The chili cook-off and other fun autumn activities.
- Walking the Plaza.
Back to the Lists
31 July 2010
When I'm in transition and feeling fussy, I like to make lists. So as we prep for the next move - this time to my hometown - the Top 10 Things I'm Looking Forward To...